Many businesses have moved and are moving to SD-WAN connectivity to better support remote working and the management of technology over distributed environments. A Software-defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) simplifies network infrastructure and brings with it many benefits—enabling cloud services, automating monitoring, centralizing control, enhancing security, and reducing cost.
Does using internet-facing circuits instead of private circuits sound intimidating? It doesn’t have to. IPC Cloud Technology Services partners with the world’s leading SD-WAN providers and can address concerns about security, redundancy, quality of experience, and more.
The Benefits of SD-WAN
Best overall value and functionality
Agility and speed when adding locations
Redundancy, scalability and fault tolerance
Quality of experience for critical applications
Simplifcation of operations
- Connectivity to other cloud-based solutions
- Dynamic bandwidth
- Cost effective upgrades
- Support whenever you need it
- Application acceleration and optimization
of business IT resources are allocated to networking-related issues
Is SD-WAN Right For Your Business?
Businesses have been increasingly investing in open and flexible cloud solutions, and SD-WAN represents similar benefits in data center architecture. SD-WAN can be most beneficial to work environments separated by distance— for example, between main offices and branch offices. SD-WAN simplifies network technology with zero-touch deployment and centralized management. With SD-WAN architecture, businesses have the flexibility to choose the type of underlay network that works best for their users and environment, maximizing the utilization by allowing use of all available bandwidth across available underlay networks.
Questions Worth Considering When
Assessing Connectivity and SD-WAN
- How many offices do you have and where are they located?
- What is your current network topology?
- What type of connectivity do you have at each location? MPLS, the internet, etc.
- What are your mission critical applications?
- What are you using for your voice or video applications?
- What cloud or SaaS applications are you utilizing today? Azure, AWS, O365?
- Do you have remote workers?
- What kind of firewall are you utilizing today?
- Are you using any WAN optimization devices?
Schedule a Free SD-WAN Consultation
SD-WAN options are complex and dynamic. IPC can reduce the complexity for you, guide you through the best setup for your business, handle your network deployment, and monitor performance to ensure ongoing success.