Unified Communication Solutions
Unified Communications Drive Business Performance
When communications channels, business applications, and consumer applications are integrated into a single network, responsiveness, engagement, security and data integrity increase across operations. As customer communication preferences become more varied and complex, those operational improvements have even greater impact and value.
IPC Customizes and Simplifies Unified Communications
Unified communications (UC) is not a one-size-fits-all solution. Every business has its unique infrastructure considerations, workflows, and customer needs.
Some businesses want the control of onsite deployment, while others prefer the cost savings and scalability of a hosted solution. Some require a hybrid combination of both. With our expertise and status as a Mitel Platinum Partner, we can design a UC platform that offers all the utility and benefits you’re looking for.
- Integrating key business and consumer applications to optimize processes and workflows
- Improved productivity, collaboration, response times and customer engagement
Mobility and Collaboration
- Video conferencing, desktop sharing, instant messaging and mobility solutions available on any device
- Desk-phone functionality such as extension dialing, conference calling, and more
- Increase the depth, breadth and quality of data that can be captured
- Filter and aggregate data into customized, actionable reports
Contact Center Solutions
- Seamless, omnichannel interactions across voice, email, chat, SMS or social
- CRM integration and powerful tools for managers to monitor agents and customers
Mitel Unified Communications Technology
Mitel is the leading provider of unified communications technology, and as a Mitel Platinum Partner, we can tailor the most effective and cost efficient UC solution for your business. Below are only some of the Mitel solutions we may explore.
MiContact Center Business
An all-in-one contact center platform that provides omnichannel customer communications in an intuitive, streamlined interface.
A scalable real-time video conferencing tool that unites teams in different locations and time zones.
A centralized emergency notification platform that sends alerts across channels—ideal for K-12 settings.
A single subscription that integrates unified communications with a variety of infrastructure types, including on-premise, public cloud, or private cloud.
An on-site business phone system with IM, video, desktop sharing, conference calling and apps in one simple interface.
A Communications Platform for Business Performance
Unified communications aren’t just the future of communications, they’re also the present. Multichannel communication and collaboration are quickly becoming the norm across industries. With IPC’s extensive unified communications experience and Mitel expertise, we can design and optimize the ideal UC platform for today and tomorrow.