Market Leader Addresses Rapidly Growing Demand for
Seamless Cloud-Based Communications and Collaboration
- Represents move by businesses of all sizes to cloud communications.
- Reflects a market-leading position toward robust, yet simple tools for collaboration.
- Provides customers with an intuitive and proactive path to cloud communications.
OTTAWA, Oct. 16, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Mitel® (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW), a global leader in business communications, has reached a major industry milestone in surpassing the 1 million-subscriber mark for hosted cloud seats worldwide in the third quarter of 2017. The million-subscriber mark comes as customers of all sizes increasingly look to take advantage of the commercial flexibility, operational scalability and advanced set of business applications now available in the cloud on a subscription basis.
For many companies, digital transformation is a competitive imperative, and cloud communications and collaboration systems are critical to their digital evolution. To accelerate a customer’s journey, Mitel provides secure, full-featured and seamless hosted cloud solutions combined with next-generation productivity and team collaboration applications to give businesses the power they need to not only work together better, but also serve customers more effectively.
“Our outdated phone system had become unreliable and didn’t offer any advanced functionality,” said Chris Barnett, Orion Township Supervisor. “By modernizing our communications with a cloud-based solution, we gained greater flexibility and reliability at a cost savings. We also simplified our operations. Now our service organizations can securely and seamlessly interact, and we’ve improved our engagement with the community overall.”
“Business of all sizes and kind see the cloud as an effective way to increase productivity, enhance their customers’ experiences and become more agile,” Bob Agnes, Mitel Executive Vice President Products and Solutions. “Mitel is making it easier for companies to move to the cloud and digitally transform their business at the pace they choose with access to advanced applications that can give them an even greater competitive advantage.”
- Mitel was recognized as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communicationsfor four consecutive years.
- Nearly 15 percent of employees’ total work time is wasted on inefficient communications. Readthe report from Webtorials to learn more.
- Geta free copy of the “Cloud Communications for Dummies” e-book.
- Frost & Sullivan selected Mitel cloud services for a Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership Award. Downloadthe report to read the full analysis.
A global market leader in business communications powering more than two billion business connections, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and service providers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries.
For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.