Benefits of Working at IPC
Competitive wages that reflect the upper pay range in our market
- Medical insurance from one of the country’s most recognized and accepted insurance companies
- Dental coverage with a wide range of benefits
- $20,000 of life insurance at no cost to our team members
- Long-term disability protection
- Vacation, sick, personal time off with paid holidays
“Working at IPC, I feel proud to go to work each day, knowing what I do makes a real difference.”
The quality, integrity and commitment of our family (consultants and employees) have been the key factors in building our reputation and maintaining strong relationships with our clients. IPC goes the extra mile to source and retain the best people in the market so we can offer our clients exceptional service. IPC has been in the IT consulting business since 1981 and offers stability, growth opportunities, a well-regarded ethical reputation and highly skilled, dedicated co workers.
We offer a variety of employment opportunities including contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire for our clients. As we expand our footprint, we are always looking for top talent for internal staff positions. The range of services that IPC offers across technical disciplines allows us to attract the best talent available. If you have an IT background, send us your resume using our contact form to the right.