Most organizations need technology in order to succeed, but the selection and implementation of technology is only the beginning. The IT environment requires ongoing monitoring, maintenance and management to ensure availability and optimal performance.
Thing is, many organizations struggle to keep up with those day-to-day tasks. Budgets and staffing levels often remain stagnant even as the IT environment grows and becomes more complex. More and more resources are dedicated to “keeping the lights on” giving in-house IT staff little time to focus on new initiatives that drive the business forward.
IPC’s TechFirst managed services can help relieve these burdens while reducing costs and minimizing downtime. TechFirst is based upon proven methodologies and industry best practices and delivered by experienced IT experts. Here are six reasons why TechFirst managed services are a smart choice:
- Proactive maintenance. Many organizations go into “firefighting” mode when responding to IT issues. Proactive maintenance often falls by the wayside, leaving systems vulnerable to downtime and security threats. IPC prevents these issues by ensuring that systems are maintained and kept up to date.
- Increased efficiency. IPC uses advanced tools to identify problems, and proven methods for resolving those problems quickly. Many times, organizations are surprised at the level of efficiency gained when IPC’s best practices are applied to their systems.
- Reduced downtime and risk. Because IPC can track and remediate problems efficiently, organizations experience less downtime. What’s more, major problems can be headed off at the pass in many cases. We have robust tools that can often predict that failure is imminent, so we can begin remediation efforts that will prevent the problem from occurring in the first place.
- Periodic reviews. We will be constantly on the lookout for anything that might put your IT environment at risk, and recommend strategies for mitigating that risk. Devices that are nearing end of life, software upgrades that need to be performed — we can discuss these issues in periodic reviews and help you determine how best to resolve them before they cause problems.
- Predictable IT costs. With TechFirst managed services, you pay a low monthly fee for the assurance that your systems will be kept up-to-date and monitored for potential problems. There is less risk that system failure will result in an unexpected budget hit.
- Improved focus. Few organizations have the skills and experience necessary to manage today’s complex technologies. When you’re in-house staff spends less time keeping the lights on they can spend more time helping you run your business.
There are a lot of little things that make a big difference in the efficient management of an organization’s IT infrastructure. Unfortunately, many of these fall through the cracks due to a lack of time and resources. IPC’s TechFirst managed services will ensure that systems are kept up-to-date, proactive maintenance is performed on schedule, and any issues are reported and fixed quickly. We also take a long-term, strategic view of your environment, helping you to plan for upgrades and performance and capacity requirements.