ShoreTel Connect is a single platform and user interface that provides business communications onsite or from the cloud, with hybrid apps that work across both solutions. It is designed to simplify the way organizations deploy, manage, scale and secure their phone systems, and provide a common user experience regardless of deployment model.
Customers can choose to deploy ShoreTel Connect in one of three ways:
- ShoreTel Connect ONSITE is an end-to-end unified communications (UC) solution that customers own, maintain and control. It includes IP-PBX telephony services, ShoreTel desk phones, the ShoreTel Connect client app, a mobility application, a collaboration suite, softphone functionality, browser-based administration portal and more.
- ShoreTel Connect CLOUD is a fully hosted and managed UC-as-a-Service (UCaaS) solution with all the same features and functionality of ShoreTel Connect ONSITE.
- ShoreTel Connect HYBRID enables onsite customers to have applications delivered via the cloud. Hybrid apps such as ShoreTel Fax and ShoreTel Scribe (voicemail transcription) are available now.
The intuitive ShoreTel Connect client sets a new standard for a natural, collaborative user experience, placing enterprise communications on par with personal communications. ShoreTel Connect saves time and removes impediments to communication so people can focus on relationships, getting their ideas heard, and growing the business.
The ShoreTel Connect client app makes collaboration simple and consistent across various deployment types. With one click, users can easily escalate a conversation from an instant message (IM) to a call, to an online meeting, and then to a web desktop share and videoconference. The browser-based app allows seamless collaboration among internal teams, while also enabling external users to engage and collaborate without the need for plug-ins, multiple application windows, passwords or complex setup.
ShoreTel Connect offers many new features, including:
- Personalized call handling and call routing for both office and mobile devices
- Advanced collaboration tools including IM, audio and web conferencing, point-to-point video, and desktop sharing
- Seamless feature integration and collaboration apps for smartphone, tablet and wearable devices
- Many specialized apps like voicemail to text, emergency notification, integrated call recording and enhanced paging
ShoreTel Connect ONSITE and ShoreTel Connect CLOUD also provide rich integration with popular CRM systems, giving customers the same features no matter which solution they choose. These CRM integrations bring capabilities such as embedded call control, screen pops, click-to-call and call activity record correlation. By tying organizational communications into core business processes, these innovative solutions help increase productivity, shorten response times, encourage collaboration and improve customer satisfaction — all while providing faster access to business data.
If you’re wondering whether to keep your phone system onsite or move to the cloud, let us show you how ShoreTel Connect offers the best of all worlds. Contact IPC for more information and a demo.