IPC’s TechFirst Managed Services provide comprehensive IT monitoring and management solutions for our clients. By proactively handling day-to-day network maintenance, IPC minimizes downtime and unnecessary diversion from core business activities.
In addition, IPC’s Network Operations Center is available for immediate support anytime a customer has a network or computer incident. This support, usually supplied remotely through the Internet or by telephone, allows our customers to access highly skilled engineers when needed, at a fraction of the cost of traditional support.
Our services include:
- Automated 24×7 network monitoring and problem detection
- Remote management of all computer components
- Remote repair in most cases
- Help desk staffed with engineers familiar with your network
- Engineering team available for on-site response
- Automatic daily security and antivirus updates
- Automatic data backup support
- Application support
- Internet security protection
- Emergency response, remote or onsite
- IT roadmap guidance to help you make the most of your IT investments
TechFirst Managed Services are ideally suited to small to midsize organizations looking for high-level expertise on an “as needed” basis. This solution can also enable in-house IT staff to focus on business-critical projects rather than constantly putting out fires. Either way, TechFirst customers gain a full range of IT services at a fraction of the cost of hiring additional personnel.