IT Consulting & Staffing
StaffFirst is the external IT staffing solutions
division of IPC Technologies. StaffFirst is a one-stop resource for temporary and full-time staffing with a primary focus in IT fields. However, we do not limit our solutions to just IT. We are committed to listening to the needs of our customers and sourcing the perfect person to meet that need. With operations based in Richmond, Virginia, StaffFirst has a major footprint on the East Coast but places qualified people across the country. Our commitment to provide exceptional staffing solution on a contractual or permanent basis is based on these core beliefs:
- Integrity: We will only deliver the top candidates and we stand behind our placements. We provide only scrupulously accurate information. Our record speaks for itself.
- Relationship Service: We believe that we should be accessible to our customers, whether by telephone or computer. Building a strong relationship comes first when you work with StaffFirst.
- Distinctive Focus: The best way to find the top candidate is by listening. We spend time getting to know the ins and outs of your needs and then go into action. Candidates can be assured we will not disseminate their resumes without their consent; customers can count on us not wasting their time with unqualified candidates.
- Confidentiality: This is a must in providing staffing solutions. Our customers and candidates can rest assured that confidentiality will be provided at all times.
- Candor: No surprise; we will tell it like it is.
- Communication: It is essential that regular contact and consultation is the only way to find that perfect match. The needs of the customer must be understood and that only happens with clear and honest communication.
- Ingenuity: Our efforts involve a fluidity suited to today’s changing marketplace, candidate pool and customer demands. Our processes are not dictated by some corporate office across the country. We adapt our own rules as local conditions demand.
StaffFirst a Division of IPC Technologies, is certified by the Commonwealth of Virginia as a Small, Women & Minority Owned (SWaM) organization.